Jonathan Boynton-Lee: The 10 Honest Questions

Jonathan Boynton is a presenter for the world class Top Billing show. I asked him 10 questions( with a little inspiration from the Grazia mag); to get to really know him. Let's see how he fared when he was asked.

Whom are you closest to?
Family

What is your earliest memory?
I was two years old and we were fetching my sister from Princess Alice Adoption home. I was holding my favorite teddy and crying my eyes out.

What is your biggest fear?
Spiders and boy bands.

Relaxation is. . . . . 
Spending time with family in the Drakensberg mountains over Christmas and New Year. And diving with sharks.

When did you last feel really happy?
Now.

What do you value most in a partner?
Genuine friendship - Just being best mates, taking on the world together.

What are you best at doing?
Living in the now.

Tell me something about you that will shock everyone. . . 
I’ll save that for my autobiography(laughs).

What is your greatest regret?
Nothing at all. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been through very dark and tough times, but they moulded me into the person I am today and I’m so thankful for that. I’ve learnt that there are no such things as mistakes in life. Just bad timing and a lesson learnt.

What's the thing you'd change about yourself and your life?
Not a single thing.

Jonathan is really a humble and down- to-earth guy who is just passionate about his life and career. It was truly a great honour to meet him and get to know the guy behind our tv screens.

To know more about Jonathan Boynton-Lee, you may do so on the following platforms:



Till next time. . . .

Comments